Monday, February 4, 2013

Time travel

I am in the last stages of my book. I think its a short novel or a short story. I can't name it as a novel because it is short. But today I felt little lazy to get up in the morning. But I must work quickly. Recently I study about few successful people. Most identical quality of them is pace. Or the Speed. Napolian won wars because he can march fast and think quickly than his enemy. As well as Sharuk Khan says he can work quickly. So the pace is important. Understanding it is easy. Practically doing it, much harder. Even the Einstein says if you can go in the speed of light we can stop time. We cant go in the speed of light, but we can feel it when we do many things in a day we feel day is long.

Try it, watch the clock and do as many things as possible, you will feel that. Every second in life is very important. 60 seconds become one minute, minute becomes hour, Hours become a day, days become an year, years become a decade. So without knowledge you have become a old man. So work quickly achieve many things as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for your comments