Sunday, February 3, 2013

Birth, life and death of an Idea

Idea, has a life cycle. Its strange, we know when we look at a hen, it's going to lay an egg and egg will give a chick. But we never know the outcome when information go in to your brain. It can give a devil or angel. Strange thing is sometimes you don't no from where you conceived it. So brain is a factory of ideas, that we cannot predict the outcome. But we must imagine always. Einstein once said "Imagination is more important than knowledge". So we must imagine.

This was a article I already started few days ago... but I would like to continue it. I would like to say something about my book. I am at the end of this book. Staring something is very easy. But hardest part is finishing it. Many successful people are who finished their job. to be successful we need patient and to complete what we start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for your comments